.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Reality Star Tami Roman Reveals How She Lost Over 35 Pounds!

Tami in OK!
Basketball Wives star Tami Roman is starting off 2013 on a good note and with a new look thanks to a 35-pound weight loss. She decided to quit smoking recently, and when she did, the stress of it all caused her to pack on the pounds.

In an interview with Shape, the 41-year-old reality star discussed the reality check she gave herself by doing research.

“I’m big on research. I decided I had to make a change, so I researched and researched until I found a product I liked, which is how I settled on NV and NV Sprinkles," she said.

NV Sprinkles is a dietary supplement powder that Tami has been pushing since mid-last year. It’s said to reduce your hunger and help reshape your figure if you take one supplement during breakfast and another at lunch.

Tami says that she didn’t want to just stop cutting out her favorite foods, but she did want to eat healthier and less. “I lost seven pounds in the first week of taking NV without making any major changes to my life."

She said, "But in the second week, I thought to myself, Tami what would happen if you added a little light exercise to your routine? So I started at 10 minutes of working out. That soon became 15 minutes, then 20, and then it became 30.”


Tami-Roman_insert
Tami told both Shape and OK! that she’s already down six dress sizes and last time she checked, she was a size six! 
Aside from starring in reality shows, Tami is now pushing for people to be healthier, telling Shape, We’re seeing people in their 30s dropping dead of heart attacks. People really need to make a conscious decision. It won’t be instant. It takes you time to gain the weight; it’ll take time to lose it.”

**********************************

Isn't that the truth!

I'm proud of Tami for cutting out the smoking and adding exercise to her dieting routine. But, me personally, I'm not a huge fan of dietary supplements. What do you think of Tami's weight loss?

Check out her NV Sprinkles commercial below and see for yourself:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.