.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Friday, November 9, 2012

I'll Be Back on My Workout Grind Soon!

Hey everyone!

Its been a while since I posted any updates on here about my weight loss. With hurricane Sandy sweeping over Jersey, losing power and between working at my new full-time job and my part-time job, I've been very busy. I know... excuses, excuses.

I have not exercised in a couple of weeks, haven't had time to track my food or make my healthy snacks AND I have gained two pounds!! 

Ughh!

But I will update you with my current weight soon and I look forward to getting back into my gym routine within a week so I can keep you posted on my workouts.

When the unexpected happens, workouts tend to get missed. Hopefully next time I'm better prepared. Now I have to pull myself together and get back on my grind.

Stay tuned!

- Lanette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.