.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Friday, November 9, 2012

'American Idol' Fantasia Barrino Shows Off Weight Loss (Photos)

fantasia new body Fantasia Barrino Shows Off Post Baby Body After Weight Loss [Photo]

Fantasia Barrino, R&B singer and 2004 American Idol winner, has been putting in WORK at the gym and she looks great!

Earlier this year while she was recording her new album, Fantasia announced on Twitter that she was hitting the gym and eating right. Her healthier lifestyle paid off, check out more recent pictures of Fantasia below.




Fantasia at the 2012 Soul Train Music Awards in Las Vegas.
Just days ago, Fantasia vented on Twitter to defend herself after gossip site, Media Take Out sparked rumored reports that she may have gotten a nose job after she posted photos of herself in a cropped top. They also commented on her recent weight loss.

Fantasia replied that her nose came directly from her parents and also said she's on a serious wellness plan:
MTO stated I had a nose job but once again the lies keep coming. This time I brushed it off but wanted to say I am a TRUE black woman with great feature[s] thanks to my mother & dad.  This isn’t just for my IG family but for ALL the media.
I am on a serious wellness plan & everything is steadily changing! So don’t stroke ME & THEN in the same sentence you attempt to tear ME down.


Insta1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.