.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Food Diary: Lunch Slacking

My breakfast
Stevia is a natural sweetner, I use this in place of sugar
Oct. 19 Food Diary

 Breakfast - 379 cals
2 Grade A Large Shoprite eggs  - 140 cals
Coffee, cream w/ Stevia sugar, 16 oz., 2 cups - 84 cals
Half slice of American Shoprite cheese -  35 cals
Banquet Brown N Serve Beef sausage, 2 links - 120 cals

 Lunch - 0 cals
(I know, I know. I tend to skip lunch a lot because my schedule is all over the place.)

Snacks -  302 cals
Orange - 62 cals
Small green apple - 60 cals
Samai Plantain Chips w/ sea salt - 180 cals

Dinner -  412 cals
Jennie-O Turkey Burger with ketchup and white bun - 360 cals
Shoprite, steam in a bag vegetables, 1 cup - 52 cals

(The white bun should have been a no no!)

Water - 6 cups

Total Calories Consumed - 1,093 cals

Cardio Exercises -  0 Total Calories Burned
 No exercise to log today. I do plan on lifting my dumbbells when I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.