.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Monday, October 8, 2012

2 Men Banned From All-You-Can-Eat Buffet For Eating Too Much, Ha!

Banned From Gobi
Andy Miles (left) and
his buddy George Dalmon (right)
An all-you-can-eat buffet in England recently banned two regular customers for coming in and always eating too much!

After, George Dalmon, 26, and Andy Miles, 25, were banned from eating at a Gobi, a Mongolian Barbecue buffet in Brighton, England, supposedly the manager called them "a couple of pigs."

The manager also said the two young men never tip or get anything other than the water and the $20 buffet.



The guys would supposedly eat in the range of five bowls of stir-fry apiece each time. According to reports, Dalmon has said the place has small bowls which is why they always go back.

"Basically they just come in and pig out," a manager, who asked not to be named, explained to The Sun. "We have put up with them for two years but I've had enough."

The manager also said to The Telegraph, "We are not a charity, we're a business. It's our restaurant and we can tell people not to come back if we don't want them to."

Source via: The Huffington Post

Ouch!

Well, not tipping is wrong, I was a former server so I have to say that first. But, if this is an all-you-can-eat buffet then I don't think anyone should get kicked out for eating all they can eat. Maybe this establishment shouldn't have an open buffet if they aren't prepared for people to come in with big appetites. 

What do you think?

My next post will come shortly. In the meantime, visit my entertainment blog Ooooooo La La!  and make sure to follow me on Twitter: @LanetteEspy and on Pinterest: LaLa Espy for my updates. You can also subscribe to this blog and get my updates via email.

2 comments:

  1. Yea don't fault people for eating all they can eat if they are paying!

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.