.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Monday, October 8, 2012

My Food and Exercise Log: Good Workout, Bad Food, Ughh!

Red Lobster, Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp, 1 skewer - 140 cals
Today I burned 855 calories in the gym which quickly went to waste when I got tempted to join my family for dinner at Red Lobster. 

Between the biscuits, salad dressings, butter and all those toppings at restaurants, one can easily rack up a pound which is 3,500 calories. I ate 1,662 calories... just at Red Lobster today! Check out my food and exercise calories below:


Breakfast - 170 cals
Breyers Yo Crunch Lowfat Yogurt - 170 cals

Lunch - 480 cals
Campbell's Spaghettios Meatballs - 480 cals

(Cans are tricking. At first glance you look and say 'oh, it's only 200 something calories,' but then the serving size is almost 2, so this is almost double in calories for the whole can.  When counting calories, make sure to correctly count by checking serving sizes. Eating the Spaghettios wasn't worth it.)

Dinner - 1,662 cals
Red Lobster Endless Shrimp:
Parmesan Shrimp -  250 cals
Shrimp Scampi, 2 portions - 360 cals
Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp, 1 skewer - 140 cals
Baked Potato w/ butter and sour cream - 340 cals
Cheddar Bay Biscuit - 150 cals
Caesar Salad - 270 cals
Sutter Home Moscato, 6 oz. - 152 cals

Water - 7 cups

Cardio Exercise - 855 cals burned
60 mins on the Treadmill, 50 mins, 3.40 miles - 525
Elliptical, 10 mins, 0.80 miles - 100
Stationary Bike, 32 mins, 5.40 miles - 230
and I did strength exercises

Total Calories Consumed - 2,312

I ate wayyy too many calories today. I normally stay between 1,200 - 1,500 a day. Now I feel totally guilty and I'm thinking if I would've swapped the baked potato for broccoli, passed on the cheddar biscuits, passed on the wine and stuck to water. 

Maybe if I didn't order the 'Endless Shrimp' special in which I kept ordering shrimp refill after refill, I could have easily avoided this high calorie intake. But, it's too late, all the food is already settled in my stomach and I just have to bounce back and have better control for the rest of the week. And today wasn't even my cheat day! 


My next post will come shortly. In the meantime, visit my entertainment blog Ooooooo La La!  and make sure to follow me on Twitter: @LanetteEspy and on Pinterest: LaLa Espy for my updates. You can also subscribe to this blog and get my updates via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.