.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Finding Creative Ways to Stay Active - The Stilleto Workout!

"Fun, Sexy Fitness Routines in Heels. Get Ready for a Great Cardio Workout Combined With Exciting Dance Moves!"

You see Beyonce strut her stuff on stage in high heels all the time and she makes it look so easy. But, boy is this a workout! 

My Zumba instructor (the lady in the orange top in the Stiletto Class Diva video below) teaches this new sexy, fun workout class called 'Stiletto Fitness' which was recently introduced at my gym.

When I heard stilletto in the name I automatically crossed this class off the list because I can't stand wearing heals, let alone workout in them. 


But, if you hate heels like me, you'll be happy to know that the entire class is broken up, some parts are okay to wear sneakers.

1 Hour Class Split Into 3 Stages:
  • 20 Minutes Workout in Sneakers
  • 25 Minutes Workout in Heels
  • 15 Minutes Dance Choreography 
The class is a great workout for your legs and core which will get your heart rate pumping. Check out the two videos below to see: 



Check out some more moves below. The moves make you feel like you're auditioning to be in a sexy music video! Psst: These are also great bedroom moves for a special occasion.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I actually do Tina Turner on Just Dance 2 in my heels and love it! Great workout.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.