.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Food & Exercise Log: Busy Week Leads to Lack of Exercise

Hey guys!

It's been a couple of days since I've posted a food or exercise update. This week has been crazy for me and next week will be even crazier. I got a new job and I start training next week, in addition to the job I already have. So juggling work and exercise will be challenging in the weeks to come but I will still keep you updated!


I haven't exercised since Monday but I have been maintaining my weight at around 205 point something. I have five more pounds to go and I will reach my 200 goal.

After my 200 goal is accomplished, I will focus on getting down to 190 and then 180 with my long term goal being 150 pounds. Being that I'm 5'7, I think 150 is a healthy weight for me. When I eventually reach that goal, I will just maintain my weight from there. 

Read below for today's food diary and don't forget to check out Challenge #2 just in time for Halloween.


Oct. 26 Food & Exercise Diary

 Breakfast - 314 cals
Yo Crunch Strawberry Yogurt with 100% Natural Lowfat Granola - 180 cals
Banana - 89 cals
Premium Organic Ground Flax Seed, 1 Tbsp - 45 cals
 Lunch - 0 cals

(No lunch again!)

Snacks -  0 cals
(Will be added in later.)

Dinner -  430 cals
Whole Grain Whole Wheat Penne Pasta (I took a nice sized portion of this) - 400 cals
Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, 1/4 cup - 30 cals
 

Water - 9 cups

Total Calories Consumed - 744 cals

Cardio Exercises - 0 Total Calories Burned

I'm not even close to 1,200 calories for the day. After work I will have a snack even though it will be late. I'll come back and log it tomorrow. I look forward to exercising this weekend and catching up on my cardio and weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.