.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Quiz: Can You Spot Which Foods Contain the Most Sodium?


Sodium is in mostly everything, like the usual: fries, pizza and all those bad foods that we know of. It's in a variety of food groups that we may not even expect including: cheese, chicken, and even avocado. 

Can you tell which item has more sodium? Click the link and take ABC's quiz below:



http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/page/food-quiz-sodium-17455197

I thought I would do good on this quiz and I got 3 out of 8 right, ha! That's why I don't look at food and assume, I'm a label reader. 

What was your score?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.