.
Follow my Health & Fitness board on Pinterest for regular fitness posts and pictures. Let me know you're following so I can follow you back!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Going H.A.M in the Gym!




Greetings!

After not working out all weekend, today I went over my set goals in the gym and was bursting with energy. I still feel a little bit of pain in my core from that CX workout which was three days ago!

I also competed challenge #1 on the elliptical and surprised myself by burning 367 calories after a half hour of not looking at the numbers pass on the machine! 

I stayed in the gym for a little over two hours today and divided up my cardio with arm exercises which gave my legs a break in between. 

I also weighed myself today and saw 206.9 on the scale. Although that is not a set number because scales aren't always truthful, I'm happy to see the numbers go down and not up. 

Check out my full workout below:


 Breakfast - 224 cals
Dannon Yogurt Fruit on the Bottom - 150 cals
Coffee, cream w/ Stevia sugar, 16 oz., 2 cups - 84 cals

Lunch - 270 cals
Campbell's Select Harvest 100% Natural Chicken with Egg Noodle Soup, 1 container (2 cups each) - 180 cals
Nabisco premium whole grain saltine crackers - 90 cals

Snacks -  60 cals
Small Green Apple - 60 cals

Dinner -  940 cals
Homemade BBQ pork ribs, 4 ribs- 743
Homemade potato salad - 120
String beans and carrots - 77

Water - 10 cups

Total Calories Consumed - 1,494 cals

Cardio Exercises - 1,016 Total Calories Burned

1st hour:
53 mins on the Treadmill, intervals: walking on an incline mostly/some jogging - 3.5 miles - 520 cals
Strength exercise: Chest presses, 4 sets, 10 reps, 30 lb weights

2nd hour:
34 mins on the Elliptical - 3.2 miles, 367 cals
Strength exercises: Triceps Pull-down, 6 sets, 15 reps, 50 lb weights
10 mins on the stair stepper - 48 floors climbed, 90 cals
10 min cool-down on the Treadmill, slow walk - .50 miles, 39 cals



UPCOMING POSTS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
  • Great Cardio Workout: The Stair Stepper
  • Gym Songs I Crank Up When Working Out
  • Ways to Stay Motivated When in a Slump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.